If you are advising a client who is considering a planned gift or bequest to Wellesley College, we welcome the opportunity to work with you in helping your client. Please use the resources and tools below, and feel free to contact us at any time for further information or assistance on a confidential basis.
Here is some basic information about our organization:
All charitable gifts should be directed to “Wellesley College, 106 Central St., Wellesley, MA 02481, a Massachusetts 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization, or its successor, Federal Tax Identification Number: 04-2103637.”
Tax ID Number
Wellesley College’s tax ID number is 04-2103637.
Consistent with safeguarding its own interests, Wellesley College tries to make arranging a gift for the organization’s benefit as easy as possible, and we strive to honor the intentions of all our donors. Accordingly, we hope the following will prove helpful:
- Read our suggested bequest wording.
- Please contact us for securities transfer instructions as they vary depending upon the nature of the planned gift.
- Download a copy of Wellesley College’s gift acceptance policies.
If one of your clients arranges an estate gift for the benefit of Wellesley, we would very much appreciate knowing about the gift so that we can express our sincere gratitude and, as noted above, so we can make sure we will be able to fulfill the donor’s wishes.
Of course, we respect the fact that some donors prefer to remain anonymous. If you are willing to serve as an intermediary, a client of yours can share information about his or her plans without divulging his or her identity.
- Learn more about the Wellesley Legacy Society.
- Download a confidential form that can be used to notify Wellesley College that an estate gift has been arranged for Wellesley's benefit.
Finally, we want to assist you in any way we can, whether you are looking for general information about charitable giving, considering particular options on behalf of a particular client, or needing our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Contact us to discuss a potential—or hypothetical—gift situation or to request a gift illustration.
- Give our online calculator a try.
Thank you for the work you do on behalf of our donors!