Legacy gifts are the foundation on which Wellesley College was built. From the legacy gifts of Henry and Pauline Durant to today’s planned gifts, these commitments provide critical support for the College.
Legacy gifts are powerful because they can allow you to meet your financial goals, and those of your family, all while helping secure Wellesley’s future. We can help you explore the best way to make your gift, and perhaps find a solution that will allow you to do much more than you thought was possible.
Legacy gifts include:
- A bequest in your will or trust.
- A life income gift (e.g., charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust) that provides income to you and/or another beneficiary and names Wellesley as a remainder beneficiary.
- A gift naming the College a beneficiary of your insurance policy, donor advised fund, retirement plan or other account.
- A gift of a life insurance policy naming Wellesley as beneficiary.
- Certain other planned gifts.